SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS AND REHABILITATION
DIVISION OF ADULT PAROLE OPERATIONS
To John Bardi:
The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for early release and has concluded deliberations. The Parole Board has made the decision to grant
your request for supervised released for the duration of 1 years ((months))
under the following conditions that apply during your supervised release:
- You may not commit any new crimes during your supervised release (with the exception of traffic infractions).
- You may not be in possession of weaponry, including firearms or any bladed weapons.
- You may not be in possession or under the influence of narcotics or alcohol.
- You must be in possession of a cellphone that is turned on at all times.
- Answer any calls by Parole Agents.
- Must comply with Parole Agents and law enforcement officers on any official parole checkup.
- You must consent to any searches of your person of registered property by Parole Agents.
- You must seek employment during your time on supervised release.
- You may not associate yourself with known gang affiliates.
- You must wear an ankle monitor.
If arrested during your time in the parole program, you will be subjected to the remaining time of your original sentence as well as the charges arrested on.
If you agree to these conditions, please respond in writing using the following format:
"I, firstname lastname, agree to the parole conditions provided by the Parole Board on the DD/MMM/YYYY."
After providing your written agreement, contact your desk officer and request them to contact a Parole Agent to finalize your release.
(( In the event of no desk officer or anyone else being available, you can also try to reach us on the SADCR Discord server. ))
Parole Agent II