Address: Perrara Motel Room 06
    Phone number: 38255358
    Place of work, if applicable:
    Vehicle(s): Willard Faction
    (( Time Zone )): EST
    (( Discord Name )): munhausen
    (( Remaining Prison Time )): 3 days & 20 hours
    Parole Review
    Note: Parole applications are to be reviewed by the San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation's Board of Parole Hearings. All answers supplied will be thoroughly examined and considered as truthful. All answers to all open questions will be cross-referenced with available microfilm records or computerised systems, documents, and other available and applicable materials. This includes, but is not limited to; SanGang Criminal Intelligence System, San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation's Division of Adult Institution's Incident / Crime reports, et cetera.
    Have you ever been a member of a criminal street gang / are you currently a member of a criminal street gang, defined under the Street Terrorism & Enforcement Act; Section 101 a), b)? Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    No.
    Were you subjected to any disciplinary measures during your incarceration? Elaborate:

[X] Yes [] No
    I was placed into the SHU following a fight for the duration of my sentence, it was done for my own safety according to the COs.
    Describe your views on the actions that led you to be incarcerated. What measures have you taken to show rehabilitation? Elaborate:
    I've spent time to reflect upon my actions before being incarcerated, especially in the SHU. I've turned to meditation and reading in order to better myself as an individual and as a member of society.
    What employment skills do you possess? Are you currently employed? Employment will be supplied by the Board of Parole Hearings if required. Elaborate:

[] Yes [X] No
    I am currently unemployed, I did hands-on work such as construction in the past and I've helped in managing a nightclub.
Jay Cooper
Parole Agent III
Parole Agent III
GTA:W Forum Name: Frakkennewguy

Re: [Parole Application] John Bardi

Post by Jay Cooper »

SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS AND REHABILITATION
DIVISION OF ADULT PAROLE OPERATIONS

PAROLE APPLICATION

To John Bardi:

The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for early release and has concluded deliberations. The Parole Board has made the decision to grant your request for supervised released for the duration of 1 years ((months)) under the following conditions that apply during your supervised release:
  • You may not commit any new crimes during your supervised release (with the exception of traffic infractions).
  • You may not be in possession of weaponry, including firearms or any bladed weapons.
  • You may not be in possession or under the influence of narcotics or alcohol.
  • You must be in possession of a cellphone that is turned on at all times.
  • Answer any calls by Parole Agents.
  • Must comply with Parole Agents and law enforcement officers on any official parole checkup.
  • You must consent to any searches of your person of registered property by Parole Agents.
  • You must seek employment during your time on supervised release.
  • You may not associate yourself with known gang affiliates.
  • You must wear an ankle monitor.
If arrested during your time in the parole program, you will be subjected to the remaining time of your original sentence as well as the charges arrested on.

If you agree to these conditions, please respond in writing using the following format:

"I, firstname lastname, agree to the parole conditions provided by the Parole Board on the DD/MMM/YYYY."

After providing your written agreement, contact your desk officer and request them to contact a Parole Agent to finalize your release.

(( In the event of no desk officer or anyone else being available, you can also try to reach us on the SADCR Discord server. ))

Signed,
Jay Cooper
Parole Agent II
PAROLE AGENT III JAY COOPER
Division of Adult Parole Operations
San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
Lotto
GTA:W Forum Name: Lotto

Re: [Parole Application] John Bardi

Post by Lotto »

Jay Cooper wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:04 am
SAN ANDREAS DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS AND REHABILITATION
DIVISION OF ADULT PAROLE OPERATIONS

PAROLE APPLICATION

To John Bardi:

The Parole Board has finalized its review for your request for early release and has concluded deliberations. The Parole Board has made the decision to grant your request for supervised released for the duration of 1 years ((months)) under the following conditions that apply during your supervised release:
  • You may not commit any new crimes during your supervised release (with the exception of traffic infractions).
  • You may not be in possession of weaponry, including firearms or any bladed weapons.
  • You may not be in possession or under the influence of narcotics or alcohol.
  • You must be in possession of a cellphone that is turned on at all times.
  • Answer any calls by Parole Agents.
  • Must comply with Parole Agents and law enforcement officers on any official parole checkup.
  • You must consent to any searches of your person of registered property by Parole Agents.
  • You must seek employment during your time on supervised release.
  • You may not associate yourself with known gang affiliates.
  • You must wear an ankle monitor.
If arrested during your time in the parole program, you will be subjected to the remaining time of your original sentence as well as the charges arrested on.

If you agree to these conditions, please respond in writing using the following format:

"I, firstname lastname, agree to the parole conditions provided by the Parole Board on the DD/MMM/YYYY."

After providing your written agreement, contact your desk officer and request them to contact a Parole Agent to finalize your release.

(( In the event of no desk officer or anyone else being available, you can also try to reach us on the SADCR Discord server. ))

Signed,
Jay Cooper
Parole Agent II
I, John Bardi, agree to the parole conditions provided by the Parole Board on the 04/DEC/2023.